Fenwick Software recently debuted their new version of enwis) at WasteExpo at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre.
enwis)BinCollect is a tailored implementation specifically designed to meet the needs of small-to-medium sized companies managing a fleet of trucks (company-owned and/or outsourced) delivering and collecting bins, skips and other assets from customers.
enwis)BinCollect provides a preconfigured, fully integrated implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and enwis). Software and data are stored in the cloud, minimising infrastructure set up and management costs; all you need is an Internet connection.
- Contract management for on-going agreements
- Automatically generated ‘cyclic’ as well as ‘ad-hoc’ orders for both cash and account customers
- Grouping of regular collections into Runs
- Fleet scheduling using a browser-based drag-and-drop dispatch board
- Comprehensive Asset rental options
- Flexible pricing criteria
- Equipment and material tracking
- Dashboard reporting
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Automatic RCTI generation for drivers’ and other payments
- GST and BAS Reporting
On-line in-vehicle dispatching and order processing is available as an optional extra.
Pricing is based on a one-off implementation fee plus an ongoing monthly fee per user. Ongoing support options are also available.
The one-off implementation fee covers:
- Infrastructure provisioning on Microsoft Azure (Cloud hosting)
- Data take-on assistance
- Initial training
- Cut over and initial go-live support
enwis)BinCollect will be featured at AWRE at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on November 19 and 20. Come along and talk to us.
For further details contact Fenwick Software on +61 3 9695 3333.